Like what you see?
Do you have impeccable taste and an eye for detail? Are you a super-amazing graphic designer both traditionally and online? If you are an incredibly talented and driven Art Director looking for a full-time position, then we’d love to have a chat!
Stuff you’ll do:
- Design outstanding traditional and digital experiences that engage audiences and meet client marketing objectives
- Work with other team members
- Work with Senior Art Director/Creative Director in selection of any and all resources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each project
- Manage your schedule to meet multiple deadlines
- Work with production personnel, providing complete input, and any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved assets
- Art direct photography sessions, video shoots, etc., and supervise freelancers assigned to projects, as requested
- Strive to stay current in skills and knowledge
Stuff you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or similar concentration preferred
- 2+ years of design experience for the web and other media
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic (please include a link to your online portfolio when applying)
- Passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate
- Experience leading small- to medium-sized teams
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe CS, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Agency experience is highly desirable
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO program, holiday pay, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.