Analytics Project Manager
As the Analytics Project Manager, my objective is:
To manage reporting and analytics projects and resources to ensure that those projects are completed accurately and on time.
The outcomes I need to produce for clients are:
- Clients receive actionable insights to their reporting
- Clients feel their budget is used to produce the highest impact for their business
- Clients maintain complete confidence in our agency’s abilities
The outcomes I need to produce for the agency are:
- Accurate estimation, resource allocation and management of incoming analytics requests
- Accurate month-end media metrics that are delivered and integrated into overall Simantel campaign results
- A well followed process that ensures site tracking is setup, insights are developed, and optimizations are recommended to the client team for new and ongoing projects
To produce these outcomes, I need to:
- Work with various agency teams to manage the reporting schedule
- Lead stand-up meetings and ensure continued progress toward meeting delivery dates
- Maintain a project list to make key information and people for each project available to all team members
- Touch base with analysts, strategists, and third-party vendors to keep promised timelines
The skills and abilities I require are:
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to set schedules and manage projects and resources
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and help others meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with marketing data and/or project management
- Demonstrated interest in digital marketing in general and specifically in marketing analytics & reporting, with a desire to grow in that area
To produce these outcomes, I have decision-making authority over the following:
- Internal team processes and resource allocation
- Traffic meeting cadence, length and agenda
Leading indicators of my success are:
- Project completion or deliverables within estimated time frame and on budget
- Analysts and strategists being supported throughout project lifetime
Long-term indicators of my success are:
- Increased efficiency among analysts and their work
- Increased understanding in digital media and digital marketing, particularly the data and reporting tools
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.