Do you have impeccable taste and an eye for detail? Are you a super-amazing graphic designer both traditionally and online? If you are an incredibly talented and driven Art Director looking for a full-time position, then we’d love to have a chat!
Stuff you’ll do:
- Design outstanding traditional and digital experiences that engage audiences and meet client marketing objectives
- Work with other team members
- Work with Senior Art Director/Creative Director in selection of any and all resources/purchases needed to fulfill production of each project
- Manage your schedule to meet multiple deadlines
- Work with production personnel, providing complete input, and any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved assets
- Art direct photography sessions, video shoots, etc., and supervise freelancers assigned to projects, as requested
- Strive to stay current in skills and knowledge
Stuff you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or similar concentration preferred
- 2+ years of design experience for the web and other media
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic (please include a link to your online portfolio when applying)
- Passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate
- Experience leading small- to medium-sized teams
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe CS, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Agency experience is highly desirable
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.