Associate Human Resources Manager
What you’ll do:
The Associate Human Resources Manager helps create, implement, and evaluate human resource department policies, procedures, and structures. The Associate HR Manager will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing and compensation.
The Associate HR Manager will work with the Director of HR on procedures for the company.
How you’ll do it:
Primary responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing strategies for recruitment and hiring employees. This includes yearly growth plans and training development for hiring managers.
- Facilitating the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Creating compensations strategies based on market research, pay surveys and keeping them up to date
- Ensure job descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Assist in developing and executing employee procedures and policies
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee evaluation programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
What you’ll need:
- Background in recruiting and human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field and a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid problem-solving and collaboration skills
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.