Associate Program Manager
We are looking for an Associate Program Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and ensuring the ongoing smooth operation of various digital content projects that include websites, video, online tools, social media, email and more.
For this position, we’re looking for a methodical planner with excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple deadlines at once. As an Associate Program Manager, you will also have the opportunity to write copy, proofread and help with content strategy as needed.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements.
What You’ll Do It:
- Work closely with the program manager and teams across the agency to produce status reports (both internal and external) on a regular cadence. This includes creating/updating dashboards for program enrollment metrics, launch metrics, etc.
- Serve as a key reviewer of all content that feeds the program(s), ensuring that tagging, naming, and brand guidelines are followed
- Own/manage the overall timelines, reporting schedules and internal standup meetings, and keeping all key internal teams stay informed
- Assist in the scoping and resource management of new/additional work-streams and projects related to the program
- Provide support to the overall program content strategy, as needed
How You’ll Do It:
- Proven work experience as a project manager to support the creation and execution of detailed, end-to-end initiatives
- Familiarity with Content Management systems (Percolate, Gather Content, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.) and/or highly comfortable learning/navigating new systems and technologies
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.