The Brand Specialist is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Brand Director in increasing the agency’s brand presence in target market segments, as well as in strategically growing our client portfolio. Job duties include:
Support Business Development Plans
Work with the Marketing and Brand Director and other agency leaders to develop and implement new business plan(s) with specific goals, strategies and tactics for marketing the agency to its primary audiences.
- Helps keep the business development team, executive leaders and director team focused on the plan and activities of business development
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects and helps develop relevant engagement strategies
- Supports the team in preparation for initial new business meetings and conversations where appropriate and assists in the transition of leads to agency team members.
- Creates and maintains templates and all content needed for new business proposals and pitches – including participating in RFPs, building presentations, developing succinct conference reports and more
- Completes research on the potential prospects, prospects’ competitors, and agency competitors to support business development presentations
- Helps teams with ideas and content to nurture and expand current client relationships and assist in developing organic growth plans
- Serves as a brand steward, understands how to tap into agency capabilities and can support the team in representing the agency in the best light
- Supports the Marketing and Brand Director in needs related to the AMIN network’s business development and communication groups
- Supports the Marketing and Brand Director in maintaining relationships with key influencers, community partners
Collaborate on Agency Brand
- Leads and collaborates with agency leaders to articulate the agency position in agency communication, one that is differentiated and authentic
- Contributes to the agency brand strategy, including planning and implementation for the agency’s organic social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube – ensuring this presence dovetails with the company’s web and email strategy leveraging a WordPress CMS and SharpSpring CRM/Email Automation platform
- Works in partnership with agency analytics and insights manager to assess the effectiveness and viability of key campaigns and programs
- Works in tandem with leadership and the brand team to plan, write and promote agency content, including but not limited to blogs, webinars and podcasts
- Supports efforts to create/maintain library of templates for agency brochures and proposals, including case studies, boilerplate language and agency presentations.
- Collaborates on all PR, including awards, outreach activities and tours
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the agency business, with a proven track record of growing opportunities and accounts
- 2+ years’ experience directly involved in new business reviews, with a winning track record
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Journalism or Public Relations
- Extensive knowledge of agency focus areas, history and overall capabilities.
- Ability to see connections, opportunities and know the actions to take to capitalize
- Naturally-born learner
- Excellent writing, communication and listening skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, resourceful, motivated and hardworking
- Positive attitude, proactive team player
- Multi-tasker, visionary
- Creative problem solver
- Strong interpersonal skills
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.