Do you have impeccable taste and an eye for detail? Are you a super-amazing graphic designer, both traditionally and digitally? If you are incredibly talented and are looking for a full-time position, then we’d love to have a chat!
Stuff you’ll do:
- Design outstanding traditional and digital experiences that engage audiences and meet client marketing objectives
- Work with senior team members to concept ideas and bring them to life across all marketing channels
- Create rough sketches and present your ideas to internal teams for consideration
- Collaborate with other Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters and additional team members in production of creative assets
- Manage your schedule to meet multiple deadlines
- Meet with team members, as required, to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects
- Strive to stay current in design skills and knowledge
Stuff you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design or similar concentration preferred
- At least 2 years of experience required
- Web design experience a must, Adobe Experience Manager skills is an added plus
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles and diversity of projects (please include a link to your online portfolio when applying)
- Passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe CS, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Agency experience is highly desirable
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.