Digital Experience Strategist
What you’ll do:
The Digital Experience Strategist (DES) works across the agency to provide the insights needed to understand both the customer experience, as well as the employee experience, and how they could be transformed. The DES has both strategic and tactical planning skills to take insights and transform them into inspired ideas and actionable plans for execution.
The Digital Experience Strategist takes an active part in the entire client marketing process; understanding customers and creating segmentation, identifying issues, understanding market landscape, planning and conducting insights and strategic research, forming hypotheses, creating recommendations, and helping to ensure work is insights based and results driven from start to finish.
How you’ll do it:
- Lead and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to champion the voice of the customer and the employee, and drive clients and the work to be customer centric
- Lead qualitative and quantitive research efforts and collaborate with clients and interdisciplinary teams to define personas, comprehend the customer journey, and identify key touch-points and moments that matter throughout the buying cycle or customer relationship
- Define intended outcomes for both clients and users – to ultimately drive strategies for behavioral based marketing, including development of customer experience (CX) measures that align enterprise & customer priorities. Maintain focus on measurement and optimization throughout the lifecycle of the work.
- Define if/then algorithmic thinking that can support underlying content, data and technology infrastructure to measure customer interactions throughout the user journey
- Gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements in order to engage activation teams in delivering on client solutions
- Contribute to integrated digital marketing strategies that consider experience design, CMS Systems, CRM, Marketing Automation/Email Marketing, Paid Media, Social and Content Marketing, and database marketing
- Contribute to initiative tracking and optimization recommendations for iterative improvement of ongoing campaigns and programs
- Provide education to internal and client teams that demonstrates the impact of bringing customer experience evaluation into organizations
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, or a field of Data, Research or Measurement, Social Sciences, or Business Management
- 3-5 years of experience with customer experience strategy, design thinking, ethnographic research, qualitative and quantitative research methods, and enterprise transformation -3+ years of experience with leading client-facing projects
- Experience with data visualization and analysis, marketing automation, paid media and development
- Experience with working on a customer experience design project end-to-end
- Experience in working with developers and communicating with technical team members
- Experience with scoping, client negotiation and managing expectations
- Experience with garnering customer and employee feedback for large organizations
- Experience working with complex marketing technology stacks and data integration and governance across platforms
- Proficiency in understanding distribution channels and highly matrixed organizations a plus
- Proficiency in building personas, journey maps, service/system maps, prototypes, wireframes, presentations, and reports effective in supporting client’s missions to improve customer and employee experience
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.