Digital Media Buyer
As a Digital Media Buyer, my objective is:
To work with members of the media team to launch, monitor, optimize and report on media campaigns across various channels. This individual will work in multiple digital platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DV360 as well as other programmatic and social platforms. The Digital Media Buyer will also serve as a liaison to media partners to assist in executing campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate can assist in advising media strategy across multiple channels based on client goals and the ideal customer journey. The digital media buyer will also have responsibilities for media, audience, and competitor research.
The outcomes I need to produce for clients are:
- Campaigns on platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV360, etc. to support KPIs, goals and metrics of a campaign
- Campaign micro-optimizations for the best performance
- Understanding of client business objectives and audience to produce the best media buys
- Analytics reviews and research on media platforms to develop strategic media directions (both channel and tactics)
- Robust media buying strategy and execution that encompass best practices and stays ahead of the curve
The outcomes I need to produce for the agency are:
- Well thought out audience recommendations for campaigns in major media platforms
- Pitch decks showcasing audience targeting, potential audience sizes, potential spend, and media metric estimates
- Research to showcase support for media plan direction
- Rationale for selection of vendors, channels, and/or tactics for digital and traditional buys
- Strong, productive relationships with media vendors/partners, as well as establish contacts with new outlets
- Explanations on testing or optimizations of campaigns, along with capacity to articulate best practices in media buying
The skills and abilities I require are:
- Certifications or certificates of completion in one or more industry platform (Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, LinkedIn Learning, Google Analytics, DV360, etc.)
- Media buying abilities in two or more platforms used at Simantel (Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DV360, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, etc.)
- Excellence working in a fast-paced environment
- Collaboration within a team structure, but self-sufficient and proactive working without being micromanaged
- Basic understanding and grasp of various media and marketing metrics and KPIs
Leading indicators of my success are:
- Timely and quality deliverables as requested by media team, account teams, and/or clients
- Media campaigns with performance at or above benchmarks
- Well-developed working relationship with media strategists, experience strategists and analytics team
Long-term indicators of my success are:
- Showcase progressive understanding of media strategy & media planning
- Ability to anticipate media team, account team, or client needs regarding campaign buying strategy
- Capacity to help support growth of media team service offerings
Simantel is a full-service marketing firm, which means we staff expert researchers, strategists, analysts, designers, writers, developers, videographers and more. So, whether it’s a stand-alone strategy, an activation project, or a mix of both, we keep projects running on time and on budget with our agile project management skills. From beginning to end and every place in between, we’ve got it covered.
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.