Digital Media Buyer
Are you passionate about media strategy? Do you think in digital? If so, we’ve got the position for you.
What you’ll do:
The Digital Media Buyer will work with members of the media team to launch, monitor, optimize and report on media campaigns across various channels. This individual will work in multiple digital platforms, including but not limited to; Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DV 360 as well as other programmatic and social platforms. The Digital Media Buyer will also serve as a liaison to media partners to assist in executing campaigns for our clients. The ideal candidate can assist in advising media strategy across multiple channels based on client goals and the ideal customer journey. The Digital Media Buyer will also have responsibilities for media, audience and competitor research.
How you’ll do it:
- Manage client media campaigns on platforms such as, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, DV 360, etc.
- Provide hands-on execution of campaign set-up, optimization and analysis of paid search, video, paid social, and display campaigns
- Understand client business objectives and audience needs and utilize both analytics and media research platforms to develop strategic media directions (both channel and tactics)
- Organize, launch, and optimize digital media through the life of a campaign
- Work with other Simantel teams to provide guidance on channels, audiences, tactics, and creative best practices to help support client goals
- Research and advise media strategy and audience strategy recommendations to internal teams as well as clients
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, trends, and emerging technologies relevant to the industry
- Utilize both analytics and media research platforms to develop strategic media recommendations.
- Communicate relevant “user journey” media models and associated KPIs – collaborating with all stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of paid advertising experience, including expert-level experience using Facebook Ads and Google Ads
- Experience managing multiple campaigns with multiple, varying budgets
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items, while effectively managing changing priorities
- Excellent writing and creative content skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Curiosity and drive to test new concepts and ad platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Audience Studio and Ad Studio a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.