Adobe Experience Manager Content Author
Do you have a passion for online content creation? If you are an incredibly talented and driven Adobe Experience Manager Content Author looking for a full-time position, then we’d love to have a chat!
What you’ll do:
The Adobe Experience Manager Content Author works in tandem with the Account, Content, and Creative teams to develop content for web including CMS templated webpages, HTML emails and html5 programmatic banners, among others.
How you’ll do it:
- Create web-ready assets for digital media including websites, mobile sites, and emails
- Take direction from the Art Directors/Creative Directors to execute the Creative team’s vision using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Sketch
- Perform quality control checks including reviewing pages against client CMS requirements and current web standards, ensure all links are working, and perform proofreading
- Experience within Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is preferred but not required
- Develop digital campaign components according to specs under close supervision of Art Directors/Creative Directors
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ year professional digital production experience (preferably working within a CMS or WYSIWYG editor)
- 1+ year professional experience with basic HTML
- Ability to work efficiently and a proven record of meeting deadlines
- A solid understanding of basic digital design principles
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Working knowledge of basic Adobe Creative suite + Sketch functions
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.