What you’ll do:
The Digital Strategist (DS) works across the agency to provide insights needed to understand the customer experience and how it could be transformed leveraging technology and digital channels. The DS has both strategic and tactical planning skills to take insights and transform them into inspired ideas and actionable plans for execution.
The Digital Strategist takes an active part in the entire client marketing process; understanding customers and creating segmentation, identifying issues, understanding market landscape, planning and conducting insights and strategic research, forming hypotheses, creating recommendations, telling the story around analytics and helping to ensure work is insights based and results driven from start to finish.
How you’ll do it:
- Lead and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to champion the voice of the customer and drive clients and the work to be customer centric
- Lead secondary research efforts and collaborate with clients and interdisciplinary teams to define personas, comprehend the customer journey, and identify key touchpoints and online behaviors throughout the buying cycle or customer relationship
- Define intended outcomes for both clients and users to ultimately drive strategies for behavioral based marketing, including development of customer experience (CX) measures that align enterprise and customer priorities. Maintain focus on measurement and optimization throughout the lifecycle of the work.
- Gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements in order to engage activation teams in delivering on client solutions
- Define if/then algorithmic thinking that can support underlying content, data and technology infrastructure to measure customer interactions throughout the user journey
- Contribute to integrated digital marketing strategies that consider experience design, CMS Systems, CRM, marketing automation/email marketing, paid media, social and content marketing and database marketing
- Contribute to initiative tracking and optimization recommendations for iterative improvement of ongoing campaigns and programs
- Provide education to internal and client teams that demonstrates the impact of bringing digital customer experience evaluation into organizations
- Work collaboratively with project teams to develop project plans with dependencies and key milestones
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, or a field of Data, Research or Measurement, Social Sciences, or Business Management
- 3-5 years of experience with digital experience strategy, design thinking, multi-channel marketing and enterprise transformation and 3+ years of experience with leading client-facing projects
- Experience with data visualization and analysis – telling the story, marketing automation (SFMC, Eloqua), paid media and full stack development
- Experience in working with developers and communicating with technical team members
- Experience with scoping, client negotiation and managing expectations
- Experience with garnering customer and employee feedback for large organizations
- Experience working with complex marketing technology stacks and data integration and governance across platforms
- Proficiency in building personas, journey maps, user flows, service/system maps, prototypes, wireframes, presentations, and reports effective in supporting client’s missions to improve customer and employee experience
- Proficiency in understanding distribution channels and highly matrixed organizations a plus
- Knowledgeable in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or other Salesforce clouds) a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.