Director of Analytics
The Director of Analytics will drive excellence in the reporting and analytics group, providing actionable and easy to understand insights for our clients.
As the Director of Analytics, my objective is:
To work with the agency Vice President to drive innovation in analytics, working to attract more work and various clients. Internally you will also work with the Associate Director of Analytics to create an optimal analytics workflow for the agency.
The outcomes I need to produce for clients are:
- Present the analytics service offering in an easy-to-understand manner
- Purposefully design visualizations that help every level of marketer make decisions
- A certified team of analysts that are cutting-edge in the marketing industry
The outcomes I need to produce for the agency are:
- Pitch decks incorporating reporting and analytics into campaigns and CX strategies
- A knowledge base that will help anyone at the agency understand our service offering
- Presentation of the service line and facilitation of measurement workshops
To produce these outcomes, I need to:
- Get to know the agency, its current clients and conquest list of potential clients
- Be the driving force behind expansion of the service line, enthusiastically evangelizing our POV on data and analytics
The skills and abilities I require are:
- Certified in one or more industry platforms (Tableau, Datorama, Snowflake, GA)
- Ability to command a room, communicate clearly and facilitate a room of executives
- Experience in solving problems for clients with agency solutions
- A working knowledge of design and color and how that impacts data visualization
To produce these outcomes, I have decision-making authority over the following:
- The structure and required skillset of the reporting and analytics team
- Scoping, budgeting, and proposal costs for reporting and analytics services
- Ability to reject internal requests that do not support our clients’ target outcomes
- What client and internal education looks like around data and analytics
Leading indicators of my success are:
- Quality and timely delivery of existing deliverables to existing clients
- An increase in the number of clients who use reporting and analytics
- Complete compliance with Simantel’s data privacy guidelines
Long-Term indicators of my success are:
- An Increase in understanding of analytics from client services and experience strategy teams
- Evolution of reporting at Simantel into the predictive space
- Retention of analytics team members
- YoY growth of service line revenue
Simantel is a full-service marketing firm, which means we staff expert researchers, strategists, analysts, designers, writers, developers, videographers and more. So, whether it’s a stand-alone strategy, an activation project, or a mix of both, we keep projects running on time and on budget with our agile project management skills. From beginning to end and every place in between, we’ve got it covered.
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.