Graphic Designer is a foundational role in the creative department. Designers have a strong visual aesthetic with the ability to create stunning work. They should be curious, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
As a Graphic Designer, my objective is:
To support the creative team by helping transform clients’ business needs into creative, compelling design for targeted audiences. I’m also imaginative and strive to create great work that stands out.
The outcomes I need to produce for clients are:
- Maintaining complete client confidence in my ability to deliver creative concepts and design that helps them achieve their goals
- Provide consultive value to clients on how to best visually grab customer’s attention and tell their story
- Create work that stands out, breaks through the clutter, and keeps clients coming back for more
The outcomes I need to produce for the agency are:
- Help support the needs of the creative team
- Create successful work that inspires my teammates and clients
- Be a positive team player
To produce these outcomes, I need to:
- Design outstanding traditional and digital experiences that engage audiences and meet client marketing objectives
- Work with other team members to concept ideas and bring them to life across all marketing channels
- Support Art Directors, Senior Art Directors and Creative Directors in executing work
- Work with production personnel, providing complete input, with any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete production of approved assets
- Strive to stay current in skills, knowledge and software applications
- Do my homework…ideas that are not inspired by insights inspire no one
- Present my ideas to internal teams and clients in a way that tells a compelling story
- Work proactively. Balance multiple projects and deadlines without losing my cool
- Be brilliant as much as possible
The skills and abilities I require are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or similar concentration preferred
- A portfolio that represents a range of design styles, diversity of projects, and a clear personal aesthetic (please include a link to your online portfolio when applying)
- Passion for emerging technology and a hunger to innovate
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.