Lead Technical Architect
What you’ll do:
The Lead Technical Architect (LTA) will work closely with the marketing automation and digital product development teams to deliver technically sound solutions for Simantel clients. They are responsible for driving innovation in product development, gathering business requirements, and designing a technical solution within and across ecosystems such as Salesforce and Oracle clouds, websites and other client systems as needed. The LTA will play a key role in instilling confidence through maturity, expertise, and impeccable communications (both written and oral) with clients and internal team members alike.
How you’ll do it:
- Be a possibilities person
- Create web-oriented applications, developing coding constructs, frameworks, components, and interfaces supported by Oracle and Salesforce Clouds
- Develop functional and technical requirements and specifications based on business requirements in support of Simantel’s business-technology initiatives, presenting those internally and to clients
- Lead technical design and development, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component, and framework programming
- Lead marketing automation solution development including programming backend and frontend components and implementation efforts, providing technical design, system and architectural prototyping, and component development
- Program backend and frontend components and implementation efforts, providing technical design, system and architectural prototyping, and component development
- Shape the strategy, architecture, methodology and standards for delivering marketing automation and custom coded app solutions
- Lead the team in thinking strategically and executing tactically
- Grow existing developers on the team, helping to interview and build the team going forward
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency processing and enhancing data within Eloqua platform
- Advanced understanding of CRM integration, Custom Web Services, Custom Data Objects, Web Data Lookup, Custom Security Groups
- Ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing, and demanding environment
- Aptitude for working within technical components of large customer experience-based initiatives
Required Education and Experience:
- 4+ years advanced configuration experience in Eloqua, SFMC or similar marketing automation platform
- Knowledge of web/portal structure and design, development, content management, usability, user experience interface design and navigation
- Strong Relational Database and SQL Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Visio, Word, & Excel (or similar)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Certification
- Experience working in an agency environment a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Developer Certification, a plus
- Oracle Eloqua Marketing Certified Implementation Specialist, a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.