The Marketing Analyst will be tasked with assisting in the development of measurement, visualization and tracking strategy for the agency. Day to day, the Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Analytics, Media, Strategy and Marketing Automation teams in developing reporting solutions for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Extract and prepare metrics from online reporting tools including Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce, Facebook, Eloqua and other marketing technology platforms.
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reporting and other ad hoc reporting requests
- Assist with the development and implementation of analytics strategy for clients through proper tagging of websites, creative assets and other campaign elements
- Analyze overall metrics and trends for the clients and agency marketing efforts— including, but not limited to, media, newsletter and website performance — and develop strategic recommendations
- Leverage and combine multiple data sources to address complex client needs
- Ensure success of analytics department by keeping a status of all departmental planning efforts and tracking progress toward goals working with the project planning team
- Support financial needs of client service team by assisting in the proper estimating of analytics activities and manage monthly invoices from vendor partners
- Work with media, marketing automation, creative and development teams to ensure tracking is setup, insights are developed and optimizations are recommended to the client team.
What you’ll need to have:
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing research, statistics, or another quantitative field.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of e-commerce marketing channels and attribution modeling
- Ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing and demanding environment
- Experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server is a plus
- The ability to manipulate large data sets with SQL, R, and/or Python a is a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.