Marketing Automation Consultant (Pardot)
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Automation Consultant will be responsible for serving as Simantel’s liaison to all agency teams for all functions related to marketing automation, including planning/on-boarding new clients, partnering with the solutions architect and the implementer team to design and build campaigns, and defining/documenting project scope.
How you’ll do it:
- Serve as the strategist to agency teams during the development of sales and marketing automation campaigns:
- Ensuring marketing automation initiative supports client strategy and objectives
- Developing technical strategies that drive conversions across multiple campaigns and integrated platforms
- Lead large initiative planning sessions, including readiness & kick-off meetings, and on-boarding workshops (including training clients, when necessary)
- Provide estimates for campaign planning activities, collaborate with development team for implementation estimates
- Scope and define implementation plans for campaigns by writing functional/technical specs that meet business and campaign objectives
- Coordinate campaign execution with account staff, strategists, implementers, development partners, client IT, and creative
- Work collaboratively with strategists and agency analytics team to analyze and provide insights on weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
- Communicate directly with clients and agency team on governance, MA agency activity and workload, etc.
- Be certified in at least one MA platform – Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot, preferably at a consultant level
What You’ll Need:
- Solid understanding of marketing automation best practices, demand generation, content marketing, and email marketing
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Strong project management capabilities
- Ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing, and demanding environment
- Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Education and Experience:
- Pardot certification required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience deploying marketing automation campaigns for real world marketing initiatives
- Experience on-boarding new clients with processes such as initial configuration, email branding/IP warming, and CRM integration a plus
- Experience (including internships) in an agency or other related environment preferred
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.