Media Project Planner
The Media Project Planner is an effective problem solver and is adept at anticipating problems and recognizing opportunities. This person is a conscientious team player, a good organizer and demonstrates excellent accountability, initiative, and a take-charge attitude.
Simantel has over 30 years of roll-up-your-sleeves-in-it-to-win-it-down-and-dirty-cool-as-hell B2B marketing. Whether it’s construction, mining, energy, agriculture or transportation, we help our clients set the bar and own their markets. We specialize in strategy, digital, creative, video and motion, marketing automation and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Work with all team members to manage and facilitate media plans, schedules, budgets, quality checks and general workflow on a day-to-day basis
- Own the media quality control (QC) process by ensuring QC is carried out within both the project planning and media teams
- Gain a strong understanding of agency process for media campaigns
- Work with vendors to setup creative and process IO
- Use client processes to upload videos used in media campaigns
- Track social media engagement – including organic and boosted posts
- Be well organized, able to multi-task and demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Understand media KPIs
- Work with analytics team and strategic teams to ensure month-end media metrics are delivered and integrated into overall Simantel metrics/analytics reports
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail and multi-task
- Function effectively under pressure and maintain a sense of humor
- Willingness to help wherever needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have knowledge of and experience working in ad platforms such as
- Campaign Manager
- Facebook Ads and Facebook Insights
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.