Motion Project Planner
What You’ll Do:
The Motion Project Planner works with motion team members to scope, organize and facilitate work with our internal team as well as outside video partners. Helping to manage and facilitating project plans, schedules, budgets, resources and general workflow on a day-to-day basis, the Motion Project Planner understands agency video processes and has strong planning abilities.
This role requires a self-motivated, well organized individual with the ability to multi-task. The Motion Project Planner should have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to create and foster strong relationships internally and externally.
How You’ll Do It:
- Assist with general video project communication (emails, Teams messages) with team members and vendors during all phases of video production
- Postscripts for voiceover auditions; email/communicate with vo talent
- Prepare estimates for a variety of video projects (live-action shoots, edits, animation and photo)
- Open PO#s, maintaining accurate amounts of PO#s as video needs adjust
- Create schedules; updating schedules; making sure internal resources and vendors are staying on schedule/delivering as planned
- Download/upload videos to file-sharing platforms, like Wipster, for internal and client review
- QC videos throughout entire life of project
- Attend internal and client-facing meetings, as needed
- Create video production books for video and photo shoots
- Archive (collect project files from vendors, copy/back-up to Simantel LTO tape/archive; pull back project files, copy files onto a drive or upload to file-sharing platform for clients/vendors)
- Download/convert final video and photo files; transfer files to server/Egynte; share final video file path/link with team members
- Detail-oriented with an interest in managing multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Willing to build relationships with all internal and external team members and takes initiative to have honest conversations to move a project forward
- Strong facilitator with the ability to probe for key project details that will impact scope or timing
- Organized and excels at documentation and file management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year college or university degree or equivalent experience in video production, marketing or similar concentration
- Project management experience in a production house, agency or other related environment a plus
- Three or more years of experience preferred
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.