What you’ll do:
The Operations Coordinator (OC) provides administrative and operational support throughout the agency. Day-to-day, the OC will help manage the logistics of the front desk, building/supply needs, events at the agency as well as Simantel meetings and visitor support. The OC works closely with the Executive Assistant and Human Resources department.
How you’ll do it:
- Help manage logistics for Simantel visitors and meetings (food, drinks, etc.)
- Authorize service calls for repair of office equipment and appliances as needed
- Help to maintain office equipment and appliances
- Maintenance of clean office environment for all (Café, meeting rooms, etc.)
- Authorize engagement of office cleaning/maintenance services
- Order, distribute and maintain organization/inventory of office supplies
- Help with onboarding process for new employees
- Help coordinate and organize internal events (monthly events, special contests, etc.)
- Liaison with vendors: off-site storage, printers, cleaning, heating/cooling, parking passes, etc.
- Manage all front desk responsibilities as back up to the Executive Assistant
- Travel coordination for the agency as back up to the Executive Assistant
- Provide data entry, spreadsheet or document support for schedules and jobs as needed for HR and operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to be organized and prioritize immediate tasks as needed
- Must be proactive and able to problem solve on building needs that occur
- Flexibility to help coordinate last minute items for meetings or events. Including ordering food, picking up gifts/food as needed. Also, being able to meet vendors/clients as needed to be let in for meetings or building work.
- Confidentially is important as this job will interface with all areas of the agency and clients
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to help with onboarding or additional HR tasks as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree (or equivalent)
- Experience with data entry, Word, and Excel spreadsheets required
- Experience in an agency or other related environment considered a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.