Programmatic Media Specialist
Are you passionate about media strategy? Do you think in digital? If so, we’ve got the position for you.
What you’ll do:
The Programmatic Media Specialist will oversee campaign building and optimization across multiple online advertising platforms. This is a hands-on role, and the ideal candidate is a self-starter who is an analytical media buyer who can build, execute, and optimize display media buys. You will work with various stakeholders to ensure campaigns are properly tracked and optimized.
How you’ll do it:
- Provide hands-on execution of campaign set-up, optimization and analysis of paid search, video, paid social, and display campaigns
- Assist in the development of proposals and estimates
- Communicate with all relevant internal resources to ensure that digital campaigns meet client KPIs
- Effectively communicate media strategy recommendations to internal teams as well as clients
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices, trends, and emerging technologies relevant to our clients
- Understand client business objectives and audience needs and utilize both analytics and media research platforms to develop strategic media directions (both channel and tactics)
- Communicate relevant “user journey” media models and associated KPIs – collaborating with all members of account, creative and strategic teams (digital, content, MA, analytics, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Past media experience (preferably 3-5 years of hands-on media execution)
- Strong writing and presentation skills, ability to easily present strategy to clients
- Experience managing digital media campaigns and preferably programmatic display campaigns on platforms like Display & Video 360
- Expert level experience in media platforms such as DV360, Salesforce Audience Studio, Google Ads, Facebook and similar ad tech solutions
- Proficiency with and knowledge of industry tools and systems for researching and managing digital media campaigns
- An eye for analytics and a keen understanding of reporting and analysis tools
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.