We are looking for a self-motivated, client facing program manager who will lead some of our most exciting customer experience programs.
The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. As a natural born leader, you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize content and delivery of that content using the right technology for the right channel, nurturing the customer experience program success from inception to completion.
What You’ll Do It:
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new and existing initiatives
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding program success and opportunities.
- Analyze program risks and opportunity for optimizations
- Be the internal evangelist and educator for the designated programs
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to clients’ objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
How You’ll Do It:
- Ability to facilitate and lead client workshops independently
- Working knowledge of Content Management systems such as Percolate, Gather Content, Adobe Experience Manager required
- Certifications in Marketing Automation technology (Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud) a plus
- Working knowledge of analytics platforms such as Tableau or Datorama required
- Expert level communication and team management skills
- Ability to create, manage, and exceed long term goals
- Project management experience or certification a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, CX certification or 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Agency experience required
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.