What You’ll Do:
Simantel’s Project Planner is an integral part of the agency’s overall resource and financial management, forecasting and planning. Day-to-day, Project Planners manage projects and resource allocation between the initial start of a project to final delivery, keeping efficiency and profitability in mind at each stage.
The Project Planner works with team members to facilitate scoping conversations as needed to create estimates and schedules, manage billing and uphold processes as they relate to financial and workflow management. This person is excited to learn agency processes, services and tools and demonstrates a strong ability to plan for both short and long-term needs.
How You’ll Do It:
The Project Planner is responsible for supporting the agency and client business as well as marketing objectives by:
- Managing all aspects of workflow efficiency and financial management on assigned accounts
- Supporting regular communication around estimating and budgets, implementing adjustments to project quotes and resources as needed
- Organizing effective start-up and scoping workshops by acting as a key facilitator for the teams’ alignment
- Resolving workflow or budgeting issues that directly impact the bottom line, including engaging with both internal teams and clients as needed
- Managing tasks, timelines and deliverables for multiple projects concurrently, with specific focus on dependencies and deadlines and future planning on what’s to come
- Proactively support balanced workloads of resources by collaborating within the department, running traffic meetings or 1:1 resource discussions as needed
- Detail-oriented with an interest in managing multi-faceted and multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Willing to build relationships with all team members and takes initiative to have honest conversations to move a project forward
- Strong facilitator with the ability to probe for key project details that will impact scope or timing
- Organized and excels at documentation and file management
Education and Experience:
- 4-year college or university degree or equivalent experience in marketing or business (or similar concentration)
- Project management experience in an agency or other related environment a plus
- Agile experience and/or three years of experience a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.