Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
As our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer, you’ll have a track record of executing custom campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, particularly with building custom queries, dynamic email templates utilizing AMPscript, and custom Cloud Page solutions. You also have a strong developer background and will work with designers, strategists, and project managers within the agency to produce, maintain and update web channels/apps for agency-produced and maintained websites.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to develop responsive dynamic email templates that use AMPscript
- SQL Master and strong understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Ability to interpret requirements and translate to technical solutions into functional web components or SFMC components.
- Builds websites using SFMC cloud pages, WordPress, as well as custom development.
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios
- Creates web templates from design files (PSD)
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- Manages web updates through version control software such as Git
- Documents and reports status of technical builds
- Conducts code/technology audit for client web channels
- Provide time estimates for defined scopes of work
- Stays current with web design trends, tools and practices
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist or 2-3+ years of experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud as described above
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud (SFDC) is a plus
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies
- A solid understanding of developing custom websites and apps
- Experience using Git or other version control software
- Strong collaboration and organizational skills and ability to work with a high-level of autonomy
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Tracking, managing and prioritizing work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met
- Agency experience a plus
- Remote work experience a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.