Like what you see?
Do you have impeccable taste and an eye for detail? Are you a super-amazing graphic designer, both traditionally and digitally? If you are incredibly talented and are looking for a full-time position, then we’d love to have a chat!
Stuff you’ll do:
- Design outstanding traditional and digital experiences that engage audiences and meet client marketing objectives
- Work with senior team members to concept ideas and bring them to life across all marketing channels
- Create rough sketches and present your ideas to internal teams for consideration
- Collaborate with other Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters and additional team members in production of creative assets
- Manage your schedule to meet multiple deadlines
- Meet with team members, as required, to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects
- Strive to stay current in design skills and knowledge
Stuff you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or similar concentration preferred
- Experience designing for the web and other media
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles and diversity of projects (please include a link to your online portfolio when applying)
- Passion for emerging technology and hunger to innovate
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Dynamic presentation and communication skills
- Communicative, flexible and patient under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Mac-based Adobe CS, specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Agency experience is highly desirable
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay, and a comprehensive benefits program.
Comments are closed.