- Started at Simantel in 2016 and has 11 years of marketing experience working in a variety of industries spanning both B2B and B2C brands
- As marketing and brand director, Alicia focuses on business development – building Simantel’s brand and leveraging it to grow our portfolio of clients
- Has experience in brand marketing, content strategy, marketing automation, social media strategy, digital sales and more
- Is the editor of Simantel’s blog and responsible for the agency’s content strategy and editorial calendar
- A member of the Communication Committee for the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN), working with a global group of members to grow the AMIN brand
- An active board member of Impact Peoria – a group of volunteers that donate their time and talents to a variety of non-profit organizations in Central Illinois
- Coaches for Central Illinois Elite Volleyball Club
- Earned her degree from Bradley University in advertising and marketing
Did you know?
Alicia holds a gold medal from the 2003 USA Junior Olympics for volleyball…and it still sits in her nightstand every night. She’s often on the court either playing, coaching or watching volleyball. Or you can find her playing referee between her toddler daughter and pug Louie at snack time.