- Started at Simantel in 2016 and has 14 years of marketing experience working in a variety of industries spanning both B2B and B2C brands
- Has experience in brand marketing, content strategy, marketing automation, social media strategy, digital sales and more
- As marketing and brand director, Alicia is responsible for all things Simantel branded and the agency’s business development strategy
- Responsible for managing Simantel’s website, content strategy, editorial calendar, marketing automation programs, social media strategies and so much more
- A member of the Communication Committee for the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN), working with a global group of members to grow the AMIN brand
- An active board member of Impact Peoria – a group of volunteers that donate their time and talents to a variety of non-profit organizations in Central Illinois
- Active member of the Peoria Women’s Club
- Coaches for Central Illinois Elite Volleyball Club
- Earned her degree from Bradley University in advertising and marketing
- Member of Simantel’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee
- Is the go-to for many Simantelites when they need a cheerleader to get them through a tough project
Did you know?
Alicia holds a gold medal from the 2003 USA Junior Olympics for volleyball…and it still sits in her nightstand every night. She’s often on the court either playing, coaching or watching volleyball. Or you can find her playing referee between her two daughters and pug Louie at snack time.