- Joined Simantel in 2008 as a senior art director and has served in just about every creative role at the agency, including designer, copywriter, photographer and more
- Brings over 15 years of creative marketing experience for a wide range of both B2B and B2C brands
- Works with the executive creative director to oversee the creative department and assure quality across the agency
- Provides creative insights for both strategic concept development and creative execution for all channels including digital, video, print, tradeshows and much more
- Has lent his talents to high-profile projects including Cat Dealer Technician Recruitment featuring Mike Rowe and has received several awards for integrated client marketing solutions, including “Campaign of the Year: B2B” at the 2014 Ad Age Small Agency Awards
- Involved in community projects such as Peoria Don’t Shoot, Build the Block and Easterseals
Did you know?
When Jake isn’t busy churning out creative genius at Simantel, you can find him spending time with his wife and four children. He is also quite the music fan and enjoys strummin’ his guitar or hanging out at live shows and festivals.