- Has more than 13 years of marketing, communications and technology experience in a variety of industries
- Joined Simantel in 2015 bringing with him non-profit, governmental, start-up and agency experience
- Acting Data Protection Officer, including providing leadership and guidance on data privacy for both the agency and our clients
- Has a strong understanding of data protection laws and regulations and consults on technology governance to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements
- Leads Simantel’s IT team to keep the agency on the cutting edge of data security
- Remains technology agnostic and helps clients select and implement the right technology solution, including building a suite of research, media and analytics tools
- Has advanced experience in the areas of paid search, search engine optimization, programmatic display advertising, social media platforms, web analytics and lead attribution
- Has earned his MBA from Illinois State University
- Received the 40 leaders under 40 award in 2011 by Central Illinois Business Publishers
- Serves as the Vice Chairman of the Marshall County Board, focusing on the development and implementation of HR and IT policy throughout the county
Did you know?
Travis is a leader both in the office and out. He is a Staff Sergeant as an Infantry Rifle Platoon Squad Leader for the Illinois Army National Guard. But don’t mistake him, Travis is a softy at heart raising three kids and countless bunnies.