Like what you see?
Marketing Automation Consultant
What you’ll do:
The Marketing Automation Consultant is responsible for client facing on-boarding initiatives including discovery workshops and problem-solving sessions. This role will partner with service line managers to design and build campaigns and defining/documenting project scope. Travel is required 40% of the time, within the United States.
How you’ll do it:
• Serve as account planner/strategist to agency teams during the development of marketing automation campaigns by:
– Ensuring marketing automation initiatives support client strategy and objectives
– Developing communication strategies that drive conversions across multiple campaigns and integrated platforms
• Lead large initiative planning sessions, including readiness and kick-off meetings, and on-boarding workshops (including training clients, when necessary)
• Provide estimates for campaign marketing automation planning activities, collaborate with architect for implementation estimates
• Scope and define implementation plans for campaigns by writing functional/technical specs that meet business and campaign objectives
• Coordinate campaign execution with account staff, strategists, implementers, development partners, client IT, and creative
• Act as technical resource during the planning & on-boarding stages of campaign development, providing recommendations around the architecture of the campaigns, partnering with client service, strategists and developers
• Define and facilitate Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations including websites and third-party APIs
• Implement marketing automation campaigns using Pardot and/or various SFMC Studios to set up campaigns, emails, landing pages, and forms/form processing
What You’ll Need:
• Minimum 5+ years of experience deploying marketing automation campaigns for real world marketing initiatives in an agency environment. Certification required.
• Experience on-boarding new clients with processes such as initial configuration, email branding/IP warming, and CRM integration a plus
• Solid understanding of marketing automation best practices, demand generation, content marketing, and email marketing
• Able to think strategically and execute tactically
• Strong project management capabilities
• Ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing and demanding environment
• Creative, innovative, resourceful, and get-it-done results orientation
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to control a room and facilitate c-level discussions
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.