Like what you see?
What You’ll Do:
The Motion Designer/Editor is responsible for creating videos and graphics that tell compelling stories in support of our clients’ overall marketing objectives. They collaborate with the Creative Department to concept, design and storyboard different types of video assignments, execute motion design and editorial for digital advertising and video, and handle all elements of post-production for broadcast/web spots, branded content, and short films. This includes working in various video formats (animated, narrative, documentary, commercials, etc.).
You are an imaginative and a conceptual designer with strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors and Copywriters every day.
The Motion Designer/Editor works independently as well as with internal teams and clients to manage complex projects, frequently working on several deadlines at once. You’re obsessed with keeping up with the latest trends in video and animation, visual effects; have a passion for music that works its way into the story; and above all, you crave harmony between design, typography, music and video.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 2 years of motion design/editing experience, preferably in an agency, post-production or broadcast setting
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator) and Cinema 4D. Clear understanding of basic design fundamentals and various motion design techniques.
- Strong skills in storytelling, pacing and editing
- Outstanding design sensibility, creating visual solutions in line with existing brand concepts
- Understanding of the creative process and ability to execute an idea from concept to completion
- Articulate creative ideas in a clear, concise manner and possess great interpersonal skills
- Must include reel to be considered
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.