Like what you see?
Simantel is currently looking for a full-time Project Planner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Simantel’s Project Planner is an integral part of the agency’s overall resource and financial management, forecasting and planning. Day-to-day, Project Planners work to drive and manage projects and resource allocation between the initial stages or intake of a project to final delivery, keeping efficiency and profitability in mind at each stage.
The Project Planner works with team members to facilitate scoping conversations as needed to create estimates and schedules, manage billing and uphold processes as they relate to financial and workflow management.
This person has a strong understanding of agency processes, services and tools and demonstrates a strong ability to plan for both short and long-term needs.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
The Project Planner has responsibility to support agency and client business as well as marketing objectives by:
- Managing all aspects of workflow efficiency and financial management on assigned accounts
- Supporting regular communication around estimating and budgets to actuals, implementing adjustments to project quotes and resources as needed
- Supporting effective start-up and scoping workshops by acting as key facilitators of alignment
- Resolving workflow or budgeting issues that directly impact the bottom line, including engaging with both internal teams and clients as required
- Manage tasks, timelines and deliverables for multiple projects concurrently, with specific focus on dependencies and deadlines and a “future focus” on what’s to come
- Proactively support balanced workloads of resources by collaborating within the department, running traffic meetings or 1:1 resource discussions as required
- Detail-oriented with an interest and eye for managing multi-faceted and multiple projects with similar deadlines
- Willing to build relationships and have honest conversations with all team members to build trust and rapport
- Strong facilitator with the ability to probe for key project details that will impact scope or timing
- Organized and excels at documentation and file management
- Takes initiative, willing to “drive” a conversation and create momentum
- Works at a diligent pace and delivers high-quality outcomes, consistently
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or similar concentration) required
- Project management experience in an agency or other related environment considered a plus
- Three years of experience preferred