Like what you see?
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
Simantel is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist. As our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, you’ll have a track record of executing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, particularly using Email Studio, Mobile Studio and Ad Studio.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage data with SFMC (Exact Target platform), creating journeys, segments, data extensions, suppression lists, imports and exports
- Create and deploy email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and maintain journeys in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build reports in Salesforce to measure effectiveness
What you’ll need to have:
- Salesforce Email Marketing Specialist certification or 1-3 years using Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- Required coding skills: HTML, SQL queries and AMPScript
- Strong Excel experience with an ability to rapidly digest and analyze data, and to accurately present the results
- Deep understanding of email marketing for both B2B and B2C audiences including but not limited to email anatomy, key metrics and a/b testing
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills. Strong collaboration and organizational skills and ability to work with a high-level of autonomy
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Tracking, managing and prioritizing work effectively to ensure internal deadlines, timetables and approvals are met
- Agency experience a plus
- Remote work experience a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.