Like what you see?
Senior Insights Specialist
As Simantel seeks to integrate our analytics offering fully with other areas of focus, including media, marketing automation, and development – we are seeking a senior-level data strategist to support new ideas, facilitate internal planning & ideation, and fully bringing our analytics offering to clients in the most robust way possible, ensuring we continue to monetize our data offering in multiple ways – including strategic planning for analytics, reporting, and optimization.
- Seek training & certification on Salesforce analytics platforms and projects, under the direction of Simantel’s Leadership Team
- Consult with Simantel’s Sr. Experience Strategist where client background or subject matter expertise is required for innovation or problem-solving within the work
- Work with Simantel’s development team to identify and streamline more efficient back-end solutions, leveraging data from key client programs to build insightful, predictive solutions for our customers
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Play an active role in leading client discussions and internal meetings with other analysts and media team members to drive forward Simantel’s existing reporting solutions
- Facilitate measurement strategy conversations at the onset of a client effort, facilitating discussions around measurement strategy, tracking strategy, visualization strategy and optimization strategy
- Help lead the agency’s efforts in furthering capabilities like predictive analytics, attribution modeling and machine learning and identifying new businesses opportunities to grow our portfolio of analytics work
- Build end-to-end scalable web analytics solutions and formulate comprehensive measurement strategies for marketing clients
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize information from a variety of large, complex data sets to understand consumer behavior and market trends
- Develop dashboards and reports to analyze performance metrics for digital programs
- Help define analytics best practices and evangelize the use of analytics and promote data driven decision making across the organization
- Regularly communicate & prioritize data opportunities to Simantel leadership along with business plans for monetizing
- Assist with development projects as needed which will be on a project by project basis. This could include automating data, connecting systems, or helping with web projects.
- Develop an understanding of marketing automation data and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Contribute to strategy on client projects, particularly when they are digital or analytic in nature. These may be assigned on a project or client basis.
What you’ll need to have:
- College or university degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics or other quantitative field.
- 5+ years business analytics or consulting experience. Analytical and database experience is a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem, preferably in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with automation of big data a plus
- Experience with enterprise level data sets and complexity a plus
- Practical use of R and SQL required
- Hands-on experience with Google Tag Manager, Tableu Desktop and Tableau Server
- Understanding of e-commerce marketing channels and attribution modeling
- Knowledge of experimental design and statistical inference
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.