Like what you see?
Social Media Planner
Simantel is seeking to fill a full-time position for Social Media Planner (SMP)
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The SMP is responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives. As a member of the agency’s paid media team, the SMP is responsible for planning, developing and executing paid social media campaigns in channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube. The role extends beyond paid media as well, integrating organic content opportunities into client’s owned and earned social channels, and building journeys for our clients’ customers to engage in conversation and community.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT:
The Social Media Planner supports agency & client business and marketing objectives by:
- Overseeing social media strategy/goal setting, concept/content development, application & management
- Evaluating social media efforts for clients, completing audits and formulating recommendations
- Assisting and guiding in the development of groups/communities on social media
- Implementing Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, media buys in platform and managing buys over the course of a campaign
- Establishing appropriate tools and partnerships that can help streamline a growing social offering
- Working with internal Simantel brand team to establish short- and long-term goals for Simantel’s own social platforms
- Experience implementing paid & organic social media campaigns
- Innovative in approach, continually seeking new opportunities
- Strong sales, strategy & storytelling ability in presentations
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing
- Role-based certifications preferred
- 3+ years marketing and communication experience preferred
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.