Like what you see?
IT Support Specialist
What You’ll Do:
- Support the IT Manager by troubleshooting issues via a ticket system
- Assist with deploying new technology and software for employees
- Work with the IT Manager to research new technology to improve or replace existing business processes and information systems
- Communicate with vendors, as needed
- Help update and maintain knowledge bases and documentation
- Validate backups and review audit logs
- Assist with maintenance of client technology projects, including:
- Monitor website security with automatic scanning and run recurring reports monthly
- Validate website backups weekly
- Update CMS software and plugins with approval from internal team
- Detail and solutions oriented, and organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tickets
- Strategic thinker about process and workflow
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, with previous employment or internship experience in Information Technology
- macOS experience required
- Scripting/programming languages (Python, Shell, Powershell, Swift, C#) experience a plus
- Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud experience a plus
- Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2016, or 2019 experience a plus
- VoIP phone system experience a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, flexible work arrangements, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage anyone interested to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.