Like what you see?
We’re looking for a Video Editor who has a passion for compelling and highly-engaging storytelling. You’ll be joining a team of award-winning videographers and motion designers to develop content in support of client requests that educate, inspire, provoke and (most of all) strives to leave a lasting impression.
The Video Editor will work closely with creative staff to transform raw footage, graphics and audio into professional, high-quality videos. You will bring a fresh visual aesthetic to final products while adhering to style guides that ensure work remain on brand.
- Edit footage into narratives according to storyboards, scripts and brand guidelines into short-form doc-style content, brand spots and explainer videos.
- Edit content in new and engaging ways; contribute and develop fresh ideas alongside a team of like-minded creatives.
- Actively maintain expertise in the latest technology trends, techniques and tools related to post-production.
- Manage video archiving system and responsible for logging raw footage.
- Assist with troubleshooting post issues, including audio mix, color and software problems.
- Stay flexible with changes and creative direction by clients or internal stakeholders.
- Meet critical deadlines under changing conditions, always with an eye towards quality and technical excellence.
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and After Effects, or related software.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of non-linear video production, organization and archiving storage.
- Experience color grading and audio mixing, a plus.
- Motion graphics experience, a huge plus.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of detail, composition and spelling.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from teammates, supervisors and clients.
- Comfortable pitching ideas to an internal team, remain open-minded and play nice with others.
- Bachelor of Arts in video production/media, communications or related fields (or equivalent experience).
- At least 2 years post-production experience (studio, agency or freelance) preferred.
Must submit link to your reel for consideration