Like what you see?
Simantel is seeking to fill a full-time position for Videographer/Editor
What you’ll do:
- The Videographer/Editor is responsible for creating videos that tell compelling stories in support of our clients’ overall marketing objectives. This includes working in various video formats (Narrative, documentary, commercials, etc.).
- The V/E works collaboratively with team members throughout the agency to concept and deliver quality work on time and within budget
How you’ll do it:
- Collaborate on the concepting, shooting and editing of videos and inform production process from start to finish
- Edit new or pre-existing client footage to create new content
- Be an authority on video production at the agency and stay up-to-date on latest advances in video, digital and web technologies
- Use expertise in lighting and camera operation, both on location and in studio settings
- Record and mix audio, select music tracks and perform color correction
- Effectively manage and execute multiple production projects at one time
- Extensive knowledge of camera equipment; we use C200s and RED
- Experience operating a gimbal stabilizer, Easyrig, lighting/sound
- Strong experience in Premiere or related software
- Basic understanding of After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition
- Have a good sense of creative direction when filming
- Must be comfortable working as a 4-5 person team, but also confident in ability to shoot and edit as a one-person crew if needed
- Strong understanding and knowledge of video production, organization and archiving storage
- Experience in color grading and audio mixing a plus
- Demonstrate a keen sense of detail, composition and spelling
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from teammates, supervisors and clients
- Comfortable pitching ideas to an internal team, remaining versatile, and most importantly: play nice with others
- Experience as a Director of Photography
- Some experience with motion graphics (lower thirds, transitions, etc.)
- Bachelor of Arts in video production/media, communications or related fields (or equivalent experience)
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in video content creation, filming and editing in a professional setting (studio, agency, freelance)
MUST INCLUDE REEL TO BE CONSIDERED
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.