Like what you see?
Simantel is seeking to fill a full-time position for Marketing Analyst. The Marketing Analyst will be tasked with assisting in the development of measurement, visualization and tracking strategy for the agency. Day to day, the Marketing Analyst will work closely with the Analytics, Media, Strategy and Marketing Automation teams in developing reporting solutions for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Extract and prepare metrics from online reporting tools including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, Eloqua and other marketing technology platforms.
- Manage reporting deliverables by adhering to timelines and preparing reports
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reporting and other ad hoc reporting requests
- Assist with the development and implementation of web analytics strategy for clients
- Manage reporting and analytical functions through the use of various data systems
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
- Analyze overall metrics and trends for the agency — including, but not limited to, media, newsletter and website performance — and develop strategic recommendations
- Leverage and combine multiple data sources to address complex client needs
What you’ll need to have:
- Degree or equivalent experience in marketing research, statistics, or another quantitative field.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Understanding of ecommerce marketing channels and attribution modeling
- Ability to work in a high-energy, quickly changing and demanding environment
- Experience with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server is a plus
- The ability to manipulate large data sets with SQL, R, and/or Python a is a plus
Simantel offers an attractive compensation package, which includes competitive salary, 401(k) plan, PTO, holiday pay and a comprehensive benefits program.
Simantel is not currently hiring individuals for this position who require sponsorship under U.S. immigration laws to be lawfully employed.