- Started at Simantel in 2007 as a designer and has 16 years of marketing experience working in a variety of industries including construction, agriculture, manufacturing and more
- As associate creative director, Zack is a problem solver. He focuses on coming up with solutions to clients’ issues in a way that creates something memorable
- Provides creative insights for both strategic concept development and creative execution for all channels including digital, video, print, tradeshows and much more
- Contributed to Addy award winning campaigns and won an Obie while working for an out-of-home advertising company
- Earned multiple awards for tradeshow exhibits including an Excite Award for Best Environmental Design for Caterpillar’s 2012 MINExpo exhibit and the EX Awards Exhibit of the Year for Caterpillar’s 2013 MINExpo exhibit
- Zack earned a fine art degree from UNC Charlotte with a concentration in graphic design
Did you know?
As a big supporter of St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Zack and his wife have raised somewhere around $50K as runners. When not at Simantel or running, they’re planning their next adventure. His son has been to Ireland, England, France, Spain, Italy and Mexico…and he’s only nine.