Want to learn in a real work environment?
Our internship program provides a paid opportunity for enthusiastic and qualified students to gain practical experience in a marketing agency. You’ll work in-person and side-by-side with pros in your area of interest to develop and refine your skills and build confidence in your abilities. Plus, you could even have a shot at scoring a permanent position.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Pursuing a Marketing/Advertising major (or other relevant coursework)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Integrity and reliability
- Energy and passion for the marketing industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click for more details on current open internship positions.
INTERN – Content Production Project Planner
INTERN – Digital Assets Specialist
INTERN – Client Services
A variety of spring, summer and fall internships are available to work with the team at our Peoria, Illinois office. Working schedules will be no more than 28 hours per week. In-office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8a-5p is preferred with flexibility to work Monday/Friday as needed or desired. Please note, all dates are tentative and subject to change.
Application Period: Mid-October
Start Date: January (mid-month)
End Date: May (based on semester)
Application Period: February
Start Date: May (after Memorial Day)
End Date: August (based on semester)
Application Period: July
Start Date: September (after Labor Day)
End Date: December (based on semester)