- More than 15 years of sales and marketing experience, specifically in marketing automation and CRM technology – both as a manager and consultant
- Joined Simantel in 2015 as a marketing automation consultant
- Oversees a team of marketing automation, development, research, media and analytics professionals
- Remains technology agnostic and helps clients select and implement the right technology solution, including support in platforms like Oracle Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SharpSpring and more
- Is a proven industry thought leader, including conducting trainings, presenting webinars, writing blogs and speaking at industry events like Dreamforce
- Was instrumental in building a remote team of experts across the country and integrating remote worker advocacy into the agency’s culture
- Received several awards for automating lead workflow, including the Data Clean House Markie from Eloqua/Oracle in 2011 and the Best Lead Scoring Markie from Eloqua/Oracle in 2012.
- Honored as a 2019 Women to Watch by DMNews (one of just 14 winners amongst more than 150 nominees).
Did you know?
When Abby isn’t busy optimizing the automation lead workflow at Simantel, she can be found volunteering in her small community’s events at her church or at her daughters’ school. Or if you really can’t find her, check your local karaoke bar. When you find her, ask what her go-to Karaoke song is…I promise you, it won’t “ruin your black-tie affair.”