- Started at Simantel in 2012 as a research manager and has 17 years of marketing and marketing research experience
- As a senior experience strategist, Jason focuses on experience strategy for clients with an emphasis on insight gathering and data-driven decision making
- Has held multiple roles on the strategic team and has experience with research, insights, measurement and analytics
- Worked in various industries including consumer-packaged goods, retail, telecommunications, adult beverages, entertainment/leisure and manufacturing
- Graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in Communication Studies with an emphasis in Anthropology
Did you know?
Jason likes to wear purple on Fridays in the Fall. In fact, he wears the same Northwestern Wildcats t-shirt while watching their football games during a win streak, and purposely switching it out after a loss.