- Co-owner and Principal of Simantel with almost two decades of agency experience
- Certified workshop facilitator and strategy lead, guiding executive teams through alignment conversations
- Experience in a multitude of industry segments including manufacturing, heavy equipment, energy, logistics, agriculture, higher-education, finance and healthcare
- Focuses on developing new and enhanced capabilities for the agency, in technology-driven areas of the business
- Is an executive coach of Bradley University’s Theresa Falcon Executive MBA program
- Vice President of the America’s board of Directors for the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN) Worldwide
- Host of Simantel’s award-winning Marketing Sweats podcast, launched in 2020
- Developer and co-facilitator of The Leader’s Life forum, a confidential program for rising and senior leaders seeking collaborative discussions and career coaching
- Founder of The Misty Effect, a six-part program designed to help leaders achieve their greatest purpose by stepping into self-love
- Recognized by Peoria Magazines as one of the region’s 40 Leaders Under Forty (Class of 2021)
- Champion of the Greater Peoria Talent Attraction Initiative and Greater Peoria Leadership Council (GPLC)
- Member of ART, Inc. Board of Directors
- Board member of Central Illinois Chapter of the American Red Cross, serving on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Forbes Business Council and Fast Company Executive Board member
Did you know?
Misty loves spicy foods so much that she has been known to carry hot sauce in her purse. But if she could also carry a whiteboard in her purse, she would. There’s no challenge too complex that Misty can’t whiteboard.