- Co-owner of Simantel with more than 15 years of agency experience in client service, brand and business development, research, strategy and all-things digital marketing.
- Agency service-line leader, responsible for visioning and maintaining ongoing focus on newer areas of marketing – regularly developing new offerings that support the intended outcomes Simantel delivers for clients.
- Trained facilitator and agency workshop coach, leading the way in building collaborative client/agency models for marketing strategy development and overall team alignment.
- Developer and co-facilitator of The Leader’s Life forum, a confidential program for rising and senior leaders seeking collaborative discussions and deep-dive coaching on career and organizational development.
- Alumni Alliance Vice President for the Theresa Falcon Executive Master of Business Administration at Bradley University.
Did you know?
Misty loves spicy foods so much that she has been known to carry hot sauce in her purse. But if she could also carry a whiteboard in her purse, she would. There’s no challenge to complex that Misty can’t whiteboard.