- Co-owner and Principal of Simantel with almost two decades of agency experience
- Certified workshop facilitator and strategy lead, guiding executive teams through alignment conversations
- Experience in a multitude of industry segments including manufacturing, heavy equipment, energy, logistics, agriculture, higher-education, finance and healthcare
- Focuses on developing new and enhanced capabilities for the agency, in technology-driven areas of the business
- Host of Simantel’s award-winning Marketing Sweats podcast, launched in 2020
- Founder of The Misty Effect, a six-part program designed to help leaders achieve their greatest purpose by stepping into self-love
- A leader in Bradley University’s Alumni Alliance for the Theresa Falcon Executive MBA program
- Currently on the Americas Board of the Advertising and Marketing Independent Network (AMIN); leading the global Communications Committee
- Forbes Business Council and Fast Company Executive Board member
- Board member of Central Illinois’ American Red Cross Chapter, serving on the Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Recognized by Peoria Magazines as one of the region’s 40 Leaders Under Forty: Class of 2021
Did you know?
Misty loves spicy foods so much that she has been known to carry hot sauce in her purse. But if she could also carry a whiteboard in her purse, she would. There’s no challenge too complex that Misty can’t whiteboard.