- More than 17 years of marketing communications experience, including work for Fortune 500 companies
- Joined Simantel in 2003; currently leads the agency’s Client Services department
- In 2015, became an owner at Simantel and joined the Executive Team
- Extensive knowledge of developing marketing strategies, executing integrated campaigns, managing budgets and supervising a dynamic team of client services professionals
- Works to ensure, and continually improve upon, productivity, profitability and efficiency initiatives to meet firm’s goals
- Brand advocate for The First Response Team of America; has helped the organization grow its brandand secure partnerships with The Weather Channel, Lowe’s and Ram Trucks
- Served on Keep Peoria Beautiful, America Marketing Association, Wildlife Prairie Park and EP!C boards
Did you know?
Tim has worn a rubber band on his right wrist every minute of every day since 1996. Curious why? Just ask Tim—he’s a friendly guy.