- More than 25 years of experience with Fortune 100 companies, both the public- and private-sector, and for-profit and nonprofit clients
- Provides creative insights for both strategic concept development and creative execution for all channels including digital, video, print, tradeshows and much more
- Oversees the creative department and assure quality across the agency
- Has led the creative development for multiple award-winning campaigns, including the EX Awards Exhibit of the Year for Caterpillar’s 2013 MINExpo exhibit
- Active volunteer for the Friends of the Children of Haiti
Did you know?
Chris happily donates his creative talents when it comes to a good cause. So when his good friend Eric Behrens (Executive Director, Friends of the Children of Haiti) planned an inaugural 5K race/fundraiser for the local nonprofit, Chris offered to design the race materials at no cost. He also rallied friends, family and coworkers to run/walk the race to further support the FOTCOH.