- Has 17 years of marketing experience
- Joined Simantel in 2008 as an account manager
- Now serves as the Executive Director of Service Delivery leading our management team of project planners and overseeing resource management
- Has a strong background in all things management, including scoping, estimating and keeping projects moving on time
- Started her career in the agricultural equipment industry, working at AGCO in Georgia
- Through her agency work, Lori has worked with clients in diverse industries, including agriculture, healthcare, energy, city government and public works
Did you know?
Lori grew up on a farm and even showed livestock as a child. Her farm roots stayed with her after high school and she received her bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Communications at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Lori’s family still farms today