Maggie Whalen Misselhorn
- Co-owner and Principal of Simantel with more than 20 years of industry experience, including Fortune 100 clients
- Joined Simantel in 2000, was promoted to the Executive Creative Director in 2004 and joined the ownership team in 2009
- Instrumental in successful branding initiatives for both corporations and products, as well as multiple global product launches
- 2014 recipient of 25 Women in Leadership Award
- Led the creative efforts to successfully pass a referendum to build Peoria Riverfront Museum and carries a passion for multiple other community projects (One-Water, CityFest, Don’t Shoot and more)
- Anti-gun crime initiative recognized by John J College of Criminal Justice
- Member of OSF St. Francis Community Advisory Board
- Board member and steering committee, Big Picture Peoria Initiative
- Vice President of the Peoria Riverfront Association
- Volunteer for Peoria Humane Society
- Community involvement has included Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce marketing committee, Wildlife Prairie Park marketing committee, Water’s Edge Park Board
Did you know?
Maggie is the agency’s go-to dog expert. She has successfully matched co-workers, friends and family with the right canine companion, mostly coming from local animal shelters. Maggie and her husband Mark co-hosted a television program that highlighted the animals that were ready for adoption at our local shelter and helped many find their new homes. You should see the outtakes!