Like what you see?
Webinar: Living in a Data Privacy World
What You’ll Learn:
A significant part of marketing today means driving leads, which also means collecting data. How your brand treats that data cannot be ignored anymore. While it’s true that organizations who do not adapt to data privacy requirements may face legal penalties, what’s just as important is that implementing privacy measures will help build consumers’ trust in your brand.
- What data privacy means to marketers
- Two years after GDPR, what data privacy looks like today
- How to build trust with your consumers through data privacy
- Ideas to prepare your brand for a possible cookie-less future
- Real-life marketing examples of how to best apply data privacy
Want more? Check out our previous webinars.
We are marketers not lawyers. Please consult with your legal counsel before acting on or implementing any of the ideas or recommendations we cover in this webinar.